This chapter gives specific and practical examples of the things which we consistently need divine help for. It also gives specific ways that people could prove if God is definitely in their lives. Sharing this chapter would encourage people to become more committed, realize the truth, and search for the truly born again believers. Then they could help us to find or walk with God. The benefits would be enormous if we could walk with God so that He can help us in the ways described below.
I challenge anyone to contact me if he or she doesn't agree with this information and has had a supernatural experience with God.
As explained in earlier chapters, the Bible says that there should be a dramatic and measurable difference between the believers and unbelievers. Believers are promised answered prayer and a greater percentage of desirable outcomes than the ungodly receive, or what the laws of probability would suggest. This happened to the apostles. It is promised in the Bible because God says that He will help his people in their daily needs. Obvious evidence of a powerful God occurred for the apostles and it is still promised to occur in the lives of the Godly people today.
However, nobody we know has produced evidence to us that God helps them in the areas described below. If you claim that God answers your prayers, can you produce evidence that it is really God's influence in your life, and not just natural desirable outcomes. You need to remember that rare healings and other desirable outcomes can happen naturally for unbelievers.
You would think that if persons were led by God as some claim, those persons would be supernaturally led to contact us and pray with us so that we would find what we need. Also everything these persons claim the Holy Spirit says should be correct. Otherwise they are either false prophets or do not know the voice of God. They should be able to pray for us so that we can be healed or so that we can have a closer relationship with God.
If these people who have claimed supernatural contact with God and miraculous healings say that their prayers do make a difference, they should be motivated to go to areas in the world where people are seeking God and need a revival. Jesus said to go to those in need and preach the gospel to the entire world. We need people to join us to minister and pray for people in our area such as in hospitals.
I challenge the people of God who claim that supernatural things are happening today to visit or work with us. If that is not possible, they could still pray for us. My local friends and I are from Australia, but I communicate with other people around the world who also need similar help. I can refer them to you. We are happy to help people with their travel expenses, if they can prove what they claim, and if we are very satisfied with their ministry.
We also need someone to briefly work with us and we are happy to pay them in order to complete a few projects.
If God is truly guiding someone, they should be divinely led to find what they need. There should have less frustrating problems.
You would think that somebody truly led by God should be able to pray for the names and contacts of the people in the world
that can help us. Then when I contact those people they should all be the correct people to help. If someone claims that God led them to a decision it should always be correct.
If anyone claims that it is truly God guiding them and not just their imagination, they should be able to produce the evidence. There are 5 examples of how to do this below.
1. One way would be if we gave them a choice of the difficult decisions we need to make. They should then be able to pray and get an answer from God and the answer should always be correct. For example, if we lost something and gave those led by God a choice of possible locations where the lost item is, they should be able to give us it's correct location.
2. If we needed some technical advice, the people of God should be able to pray so that God leads them to the correct decision or to people who can help. Their choice should always be correct, if they claim that God is leading them.
3. If some equipment has a technical fault that is hard to find and repair, someone that is led by God should be able to pray with us and hear from God the cause of problems and how best to solve them. If the answers are from God they should be correct.
4. We are seeking people to help us with community projects. We could spend all of our lives searching for and trying different people, but then find they were not helpful. Many people appear good, but can actually do you a lot of harm. You would think that the people truly led by God would be able to direct us to the correct people that we needed. One example is we need people to come to Australia to work with myself or my friends that are also seeking God.
5. The people who claim to be led by God should be able to pray for us so that we will know God's will about specific things. They should be able to pray that we will easily be able to find what we need to do Godís will and it should be available. If they are truly led by God, their prayers should be answered as promised in the Bible.
The Bible commands us to pray for others and their needs, so do you, or do you know of anyone who would take up these challenges?
Who do you know that is alive today that receives and finds what they ask God for most of the time as promised in Luke 11:9? Who do you know who is alive today that has all or even most things working out for good as promised in Rom 8:28? Who do you know that is supernaturally led by God to make the correct decisions and remember things consistently? Who do you know who is alive today that has prayers which make a noticeable difference as promised in James 5:16? Who do you know who is alive today that has all or even most of the signs that they believe as promised in Mark 16:17-18 and Luke 10:19? Who do you know who is alive today that has consistent peace and joy as promised in Gal 5:22 during turmoil and frustrating problems?
These questions are asked in more detail on the forum at truechristianity.com/philosophy where you can leave your answers for others to see if you wish. Otherwise you
could just send the answers to me.
10 Points of Evidence for Divine Leading.
People first need to produce evidence that they obey God and that the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ are in their lives, because the Devil can produce miracles.
I am not saying that people are definitely neither born again nor ever led by God if these signs are not there. I am suggesting that if these signs are not there, people are probably only imagining that they are led by God. This is because if the people were consistently led by God, they would be noticeably different to the average unbeliever, and the evidence of God's promised help would be very obvious. It must be remembered that the most important sign that someone is led by God and born again is that they believe and obey what God stands for as explained on the other pages at truechristianity.com .
If there is no doubt that people are led by God, the following things listed should happen more frequently than by chance.
1. People led by God should be able to find what they need to complete a task, and should not lose things so often. If something is lost they should be able to pray and then be led to the correct location to find it.
2. What they need should be convenient and available without frustrating searching and delays.
3. They should be led to the correct decisions so that when we look back we realize it was the best decision and not a mistake.
4. Less things should go wrong in ways such as breakdowns, failures and accidents and if things do go wrong the people led by God should be led to what the
problem is without a lot of time consuming and painful trial and error.
5. They should be able to read, remember and comprehend more efficiently than an unbeliever.
6. They should be able to remember to do particular tasks at the appropriate time.
7. They should be led to be in the right place at the right time to make use of an opportunity.
8. God should noticeably help them so that normally random events should work together well to enable a task to be completed efficiently and save time, so more of God's work can be done. There should be less obstructions and interferences. Unpredictable events such as phone calls, rainfall and fine weather should occur at convenient or necessary times. For example, on a day when you need to travel somewhere and don't have transport it should coincide with a day your friend has to drive to that place and he can give you a lift.
9. Due to the above, a person led by God should be able to complete tasks more efficiently than someone not led by God. For
most of us, frustrating setbacks cause tasks to take longer than we hope. However, a person definitely led by God should have less of
these problems and be satisfied with the time their task took. They should be able to produce the evidence that they are led by God if they visit us
so that we could watch them work. It should be obvious God helps them and the result should not be able to be attributed to
10. Their prayer for people should be able to make a noticeable and measurable difference, with some supernatural healings occurring.
For example, a person led by God should be able to visit our area and pray with us for people in a hospital who have an illness or disability that cannot be naturally cured. At least some of the time those sick or disabled people should be supernaturally healed so that the doctors could prove that this was the case.
How Do You Know a True Prophet.
If someone claims to be a prophet of God, they should be able to warn people of a disaster such as a plain crash or an
Earthquake, and what they claim should be one hundred percent correct. If not they are a false prophet. Deuteronomy 18: 20-23 indicates that false prophets should be sentenced to death. So many people claim to be led by God and to be prophets but they cannot produce the evidence that they are.
They are most likely not led by God because they are led to disagree and make false claims and prophecies. That is why it is
important to challenge people to prove themselves because they may be subtly deceived and regarded by God as false
prophets. Prophecies should be recorded in writing, made public and scrutinized.
If You Claim to Be Definitely Correct and Led by God
If you claim that you are divinely led and that you feel God is in your life, what makes you different to the other people who make a similar claim but are deceived? Why couldn't you be deceived because many people disagree with you and believe that you are still lost? Those people claim to follow the Bible and be divinely led.
If you claim that God answers your prayers and helps you or the other people you know, what about the times when there was no obvious answer or divine help? Isn't this the case most of the time, and if so, wouldn't it indicate that something is wrong?
If God is really leading and helping you and the desires are from Him, your desires should be fulfilled and your decisions should prove correct. We do not know anyone who is helped and led by God as explained here. If you claim to be, you should be able to easily produce the evidence.
The challenge is to find the people who can produce evidence that they are definitely led by God and that Jesus has a controlling hand in their lives. You would think that they would be led in the above ways. If we can find them they could help and pray for us. They could cast out our demons so that we could effectively do God's work and obey him
I welcome people to contact and visit. It is important to keep searching and seeking because I believe that there probably are divinely led Christians like described above out there somewhere in the world today. Even if there are not, the Bible does prophesize a future revival when they will appear.
This page is also in printer friendly format that prints on one sheet of paper. Could you possibly help by sharing or sponsoring this information or finding those who could? Before you print or share multimple copies, it is important that you read these instructions, suggestions and terms.
Please make sure that you have seen the main page.
I value you comments.
Your help would be appreciated,