Christian Letter You Can Share With Others
Please Help us Find Committed Christians & Share the Gospel
Please only send the linked letters out to people you know, who are interested. There is another letter for new people you can contact, who are interested in Christianity.
Please contact me before you send a letter to anyone.
Use a browser like Internet Explorer that pastes well without any unwanted line breaks.
Instructions to Email this Message
1. Open the page with the letter by clicking here. There are also alternative letters. Please contact me for details.
2. Copy ALL the text on the page containing the letter. You can easily do this by pressing Ctrl+A to highlight the text and Ctrl+C to copy. It is important to ensure that the page is fully downloaded and that you copy all the contents including my contact details at the bottom.
3. Paste the text into the blank email message you are composing, or the program that you use to send the message to your email list. You can simply click here to compose an email with the correct subject if the computer is set up with your email account.
4. Use the below subject (highlighted in bold) which you can simply copy and paste.
Group to search for divinely led Christians.
Note: If you prefer a different subject please let me know.
5. Please ensure that you also send a copy to my email address. If possible, could you send the letter to only my address for a start to see if the formatting works well.
Please note, the letter before the dotted line would be considered to be your letter, and you can add or change any comments in this section if you wish. After the word "regards" it is recommended that you type your name.
A printer friendly format is available by clicking here.
If you have difficulty with the above instructions I can send you an email to forward on to your mailing list. However, if you copy and paste the letter from the linked webpage it will format in your email better and look more professional and personalized. Therefore, it will gain more response. Often forwarded emails look second hand and have unwanted line breaks and greater than signs in the text which makes them hard to read. If you have any problems or want me to send the letter by email or as a doc file, please let me know.
We oppose spam or the sending of emails to untargeted people who are not interested in the subject. We do our best to encourage people to email in a responsible manner. However, we are not responsible if any person does not act responsibly.
links. The more traffic you send here, the more targeted
traffic you get in return.
below highly recommended with something for everyone - Click here
Similar sites that have swapped links.
Please give some feedback - Click here for email address.
Join the mailing list - Click here to email.
Please copy and distribute this information but email me first for details. Shorter articles are available if needed.
Copyright 1998 - 2004 by Richard Hole.
group with country's solutions
| Weather Organization
Rare information & overview of all sites |
releases & Articles